This page is about the Residential Micro Houses. For information on the Micro Log Cabins click here
Our micro homes are designed to last a lifetime. Built to strict building standards, and made to exceed building regulations.
Designed for Siberian Winters, they have incredibly well insulated walls with 150mm of Knauf Insulation.
For instance, take a look at the full breakdown below of the materials used in the exterior walls:
· Vertical larch panel 20x140mm – oiled
· Horizontal battens 45x45mm for mounting of a vertical panel
· Vertical battens 20x45mm c/c600 for air gap
· Gypsum plate 9.5mm as wind barrier
· Segments of wooden framework 45x95mm c/c600 · KNAUF insulation 100mm – in free lengths
· Plastic film 0.2mm – in free lengths
· Battens 45x45mm c/c600 for cables and pipes – in free lengths
· KNAUF insulation 50mm – in free lengths
· 10mm chipboard – in free lengths
Log cabins LV have been producing log cabins and residential homes for many years.